1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Differed Maintenance Schedule to be reviewed
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Parents enter Main parking lot gate and exit through West gate during drop-off. No pick-up sequence. Students picked up on street curb offsite.
2. Automatic gate would be helpful to maintain campus security.
3. Parking lot layout, striping, lighting, and pavement needs upgrades
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. East parking gate stays open for visitors, deliveries, etc.
2. West gate is only open during drop-off and periodically to make food service deliveries. Otherwise, it is locked all day.
3. Utility Services, Grading, Drainage, & Landscaping
1. No current problems identified
2. No hose bibs on site anywhere. Need to add a few.
4. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. Shade structure needed for outdoor activities & lunch.
2. Have a mobile Basketball backstop but no court.
1. Building Envelope – no current problems identified
1. New insulation added to ceilings of rooms 3, 4 & 5.
2. Interior FF&E
1. Toilet room floor finishes need replacement.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: