1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Differed Maintenance Schedule to be reviewed
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Two parking lots. SW lot is staff and visitors. SE lot is staff
2. Drop-off allowed in both lots.
3. Some parents pick up kids across the street due to congestion.
4. Street widening to allow through traffic would be helpful but would require City approval and participation.
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. Perimeter fencing with secure access control at admin office.
2. Security cameras needed to address vandalism.
1. Currently set up portable cameras in some classrooms to provide limited surveillance of campus.
3. Utility Services, Grading, Drainage, & Landscaping
1. Irrigation systems need upgrades/replacement
2. No drainage/flooding problems identified in field areas
3. Site wet utilities function well.
4. Electrical services to older buildings lack capacity and often have breakers tripping.
5. Campus data network functions well.
4. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. Blacktop finish need regular maintenance
2. Fields need repair and replacement
1. Building Envelope
1. Old buildings have issues periodically with leaks, mechanical system repairs, etc.
2. Building Systems & Equipment
1. Lighting systems have not yet been upgraded to LED.
1. Need to confirm.
3. Interior FF&E
1. Typical modernization needed
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: