1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Deferred Maintenance Schedule
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Parking is limited due to the Pre-School and RCOE facility. Insfficient number of spaces
2. Staff parking and service area are only accessed throughout the RCOE parking area.
3. Drop-Off and Pick-Up area at front of campus provides no parking spaces. Lane should be expanded – can only accommodate one line of cars causing frequent issues with ‘trapped’ vehicles.
2. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. Harcourt area is very small, insufficient for campus.
2. Campus has no lunch shelter
3. K-Play area needs renovations. Wood chips to be replaced with resilient surface or more chips brought in. Chips blow away.
4. K-Play is adjacent o main street with insufficient barriers to public access and interactions.
5. Field areas are in poor shape. Ground is not level with many holes and anthills.
6. Ant infestation throughout fields.
7. Portions of the site are ungraded and unused. These areas slop onto fields and compound flooding issues.
8. Irrigations system needs complete overhaul.
1. Building Envelope
1. Old windows leak consistently in all buildings except Admin which was recently repaired.
2. Older buildings in need of modernization of all finishes.
2. Building Systems & Equipment
1. Two-story classroom building has issues with connectivity.
2. HVAC systems have ongoing issues. Recently replaced units at two-story classroom building still having issues.
3. AC not working in Rm 3.
4. Student restrooms have ongoing plumbing issues. None of the restrooms are suitable for PE use, poor field access.
5. None of the portables have sinks, problem for lower grades.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: