1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Athletics Facility Master Plan is still relevant and needed
2. Differed Maintenance Schedule to be reviewed.
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Parking designed for original 2200 student school and has never been full.
1. Currently underutilized
2. Also never held a football game onsite so not sure if current parking would be adequate for game night.
2. Five SPED busses use same drop off curb as parents.
3. All exit drives are right-turn only.
1. Signalized intersection is only drive allowing left turns.
4. Traffic queuing works fine.
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. Site fencing is good
2. Security cameras
1. some cameras need repair or replacement.
2. Surveillance system needs upgrading
3. Camera renaming needed for easy of monitoring and navigation.
1. Building Systems & Equipment
1. Building 400 door locks on middle level make CR’s vulnerable to active threat onsite.
2. Need window coverings on all windows to improve student safety during active threats.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: