1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Differed Maintenance Schedule – To be confirmed with M&O.
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Current parking and drop off needs redesign.
2. Front vacant lot originally scheduled for County Office of Education facility is not currently being used.
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. Some security fencing is too low and allows vandal access.
2. Security cameras would be beneficial to reduce vandalism
3. Utility Services, Grading, Drainage, & Landscaping
1. Flooding in play fields
2. Existing Backflow leaks
3. Area behind 2-story with trees could be better utilized for outdoor instruction and student activities with paving and improvements to LS & irrigation
4. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. AC paving improvements and repairs needed.
1. Building Envelope
1. Many buildings have roof leaks
2. Building Systems & Equipment
1. Doors and windows in older buildings need replacement
2. Some newer doors in 2-story need repair.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: