1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Athletics Facility Master Plan – All work identified remains to be completed
2. Differed Maintenance Schedule
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Parking is adequate
2. No significant drop off / traffic queuing issues
3. Only busing is for mod-severe students – one bus
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. Camera system (6 need repair). Old cameras need upgrading
2. Need additional camera to address areas not covered.
3. Need a security office with live streaming to monitor.
3. Utility Services, Grading, Drainage, & Landscaping
1. No significant problems around campus
2. Storm drain flooding a few years ago around the softball field was fixed
3. Site flooding in blacktop around pool is ongoing
4. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. Landscaping and irrigation is in poor condition and needs upgrading in many areas.
1. Building Envelope
1. Roof leaks in every building
2. Building Systems & Equipment
1. Normal wear and tear needed but no failing systems.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: