1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Differed Maintenance Schedule to be reviewed
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Parking capacity is inadequate
1. Parent drop off in front drive in the morning and share lane with busses.
2. Afternoon parents are not allowed access onsite and must park on street and walk students off campus.
2. Six full size busses serving majority of student population (500)
1. Afternoon - Bus loading in front drop off drive.
2. Bus lineup for students takes place in central courtyard
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. Site perimeter fencing in good condition
2. Security cameras would be helpful
3. Lock-down key in principal’s office is too easily accessible and should be in a more secure location.
3. Utility Services, Grading, Drainage, & Landscaping
1. Erosion along HOA property creates fence openings
2. Settlement along site perimeter fire lane
4. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. General maint. Resurfacing of blacktop needed.
1. Building Envelope – generally in good shape
2. Building Systems & Equipment – generally in good shape
3. Interior FF&E – generally in good shape
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: