1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Deferred Maintenance Schedule
2. Site Development
1. Site Security & Access Control
1. Some issues with occasional homeless guests, but not a major issue for the campus.
2. Utility Services, Grading, Drainage, & Landscaping
1. Large tree roots causing heaving and affecting campus drainage.
2. Sloped/tiered Quad area drains poorly causing flooding into chilller enclosure
3. Irrigation system needs complete overhaul.
3. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. AC hardcourt areas need resurfacing.
2. There is no lunch shelter
3. Field areas need to be re-graded and re-sodded. Current conditions not suitable for play.
4. Add running track at field perimeter.
1. Building Envelope
1. Portable Classrooms have mice problem.
2. All Classrooms/ Facilities in need of modernization of finishes.
3. All building need re-roofing.
4. Campus does not have a gymnasium.
2. Building Systems & Equipment
1. Original Campus buildings are not adequately insulated. Environmental controls universally are ineffective. Steel window walls need to be replaced. Insulation added to roof areas. Then HVAC system should be re-assessed.
3. Interior FF&E
1. All Spaces require modernization of finishes.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: