1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Differed Maintenance Schedule – To be confirmed with M&O.
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Front and rear parking lots are adequate
2. Student/parent drop-off currently occurs at Meredith
1. Rear drop off for 3-5
2. Corner of Meredith and Branagin for K-2 along street
3. Front loading zone used just for buses
1. Need student crosswalk with flashing light control along Mobley which could then accommodate busses allowing k-2 to use front drop off.
4. Site ADA compliance improvements needed throughout.
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. Need fence screening to limit visual access to transient passers-by.
2. Site lighting for security and access is inadequate
3. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. Field flooding
2. Landscape areas, turf, trees need to be replaced along with new irrigation systems
1. Building Envelope
1. Existing CR building need to be modernized
2. Exposed abandoned wiring
2. Building Systems & Equipment
1. HVAC systems make noise but otherwise work ok
3. Interior FF&E
1. Need new furnishings
2. Lots of e-waste on site that needs to be disposed of.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: