1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Differed Maintenance Schedule – To be confirmed with M&O.
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Parking lot is very small
2. Queuing limited causing back up on neighborhood streets.
2. Site Security & Access Control
1. Keyless door hardware and site fencing.
1. Some fencing needs repair adjacent to empty lot adjacent to school.
2. Front gates are placed awkwardly for student access.
3. ADA path of travel upgrades needed throughout campus.
3. Utility Services, Grading, Drainage, & Landscaping
1. Storm drainage near back gates clogged causing some flooding
2. HVAC units and air-scrubbers in CR’s are noisy.
3. Tech/WiFi systems upgraded in recent years and are good.
4. PA system is ok but doesn’t serve portables.
4. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. Lack of playground space and equipment to accommodate students during lunch/recess
2. Need student toilets accessible from fields/playgrounds
1. Building Envelope
1. Covered walkways need repair from water decay.
2. Replace/repair windows that have been boarded-up
2. Building Systems & Equipment are adequate for current needs
3. Interior FF&E will need upgrading along with campus modernization.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: