1. Needs Identified in Prior Assessments
1. Deferred Maintenance Schedule
2. Site Development
1. Parking, Drop-off, Service & Delivery
1. Pick-up has been distributed to multiple locations on-site separated by Grade level.
2. Drop Off is between MPR and Admin Building.
3. Parking lot should be revised. Existing trees make clear viewing upon entering campus difficult.
4. Parking is limited, but enough for general demands.
2. PE Fields, hardcourts and Grounds
1. Irrigation system requires overhaul
2. Fields are dry and infested with Ants.
3. Play equipment in disrepair. Consider replacing.
4. K-Play area is small with no ability to expand.
5. AC Hardcourt area have drainage issues.
1. Building Envelope
1. All classrooms are portables with exception of newer building that hose K and 1st grade classrooms.
2. Roof leaks in numerous location apparently from the installation of condensation lines from the HVAC rooftop equipment.
2. Building Systems & Equipment
1. WIFI was upgraded five years ago and is working well.
2. HVAC in portable and permanent classrooms are in working order.
3. Interior FF&E
1. Some rooms have had carpet replaced.
2. All spaces require modernization of finishes.
3. Campus has been painting rooms periodically extra from District facilities.
4. Upper grade classrooms lacking casework and in-class sinks.
5. Lower Grades have casework.
The scope of work identified for the renovation/expansion of each campus is categorized and budgeted based on the following descriptions:
General modernization of existing buildings and spaces is based on the ongoing use of spaces consistent with their current uses and includes the following areas of work:
More extensive renovation of spaces to include all minor modernization work with additional renovation/reconfiguration or adaptive reuse of spaces to accommodate new/different uses. The additional level of work beyond minor modernization may include the following:
Scope addresses all construction that increases the building SF of the campus. These include the following:
Scope addresses renovation and expansion of playgrounds, fields, parking lots, and site entry enhancements including the following general areas of work:
These are project development costs that are beyond those associated with direct construction. These include the following: